Wednesday, April 9, 2014

About Me

    My name is Robert Mena.  I was born in Pasadena, California and I am 14 years old.  I am currently in the 9th grade at Alhambra High School.  My interests for the past 9 years has been video games, however, I have found a new passion.  My new passion is running.  My family and I have done several short marathons and other outdoor activities in the last few years, and that is where I realized that I loved the sport.  That is why I have decided to join the schools Track and Cross Country Team.  I'm training hard to be a competitive runner and focusing on maintaining good grades.  Aside from video games and running, I enjoy spending time with my uncles.  They're both a positive influence and support me.  With my family's help I know I will succeed in Track and Cross Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment